Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Monat Global Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive | Review on Let's Talk About Lipstick

Let's Talk About Lipstick
Every once in a blue moon, a hair product (or products) comes into your life, and your world is forever changed for the better. Such was the case for me recently when I had the opportunity to test out Monat Global's Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive. This oil is no joke. If you are just joining Let's Talk About Lipstick for the first time, let me let you in on a couple little tidbits that you may find useful in regards to this review. One, I am deep in the throes of growing out a very sassy pixie haircut (which I loved, but am ready for something new) so I am desperate to hang on to whatever growth I can between trims of old, dead ends. Secondly, I am a licensed Cosmetologist which means I can get my hands on the very best salon products at cost. This is not me bragging, just explaining that I've spent an embarrassingly large amount of scrill on hair care products #justbecauseIcan (and many times, have been left wondering what the big deal was with some of them). The only thing I can say about it that isn't technically complimentary is that it almost works too well. Meaning, it can be a bit heavy for my fine hair. I had to do a bit of experimenting with it to determine the best method for application for me personally, but once I did BOY HOWDY did I fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment